QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Treasury Specialist for our Siemens Financial Services
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 4 years’ of relevant treasury or Financial Services experience
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economy,
- Standard MS Office tools knowledge is a must, strong excel skills will be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Multicultural working environment experience will be plus
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparing & Analysing timely, and accurate daily, weekly, monthly cash flows,
- Manage Bank Orders preparation process, Follow-up of all daily transactions
- Manage and improve payment processing and fraud prevention functions.
- Assist in generating all company requirements for the opening, closing and administration of bank accounts and authorised signatures.
- Monitor and report company funding & loan activities.
- Preparing monthly closing reports to related teams in accordance with company sirculars
- Supporting and coordinating operations, accounting and risk management teams in terms of daily Operations
- Be in charge of further reporting and controlling process in the field of HQ reporting process
- Supporting the optimization of current implementations, and testing process of new IT tools, systems
- Monitoring and Providing financial market updates and economic indicators. Supporting Treasury Manager in terms of Funding strategy.
- Manage day to day relationships with local banks. Meeting the necessities of regulations, negotiating agreements, and finalizing the contracts with external parties under the supervise of head of Department
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
|Years of Experience:||No experience preference|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|Company Industry:||Finance – Economy|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
|Monthly Wage:||0 TL|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
11 Mart 2022