QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Service Administrator who will be responsible to ensure delivery of high quality services, resulting in high level of satisfaction of internal stakeholders and customers, in a timely manner and at the right cost.
This is a local contract to be based in Istanbul or Bursa.
What You Will Do
As a Service Administrator you will:
1. Execute administrative activities in own area of responsibility, delivering high quality service to the relevant stakeholders, with consistent communication and high level of efficiency, resulting in high level of satisfaction.
2. Execute regular and systematic collection of internal and customer data, maintain relevant databases. Based on this data, provide relevant reporting, visual management and regular communication to relevant stakeholders. Analyze, resolve and escalate cases of missing or inaccurate data collection. Participate in the consistent application of global standards, processes, local and legal requirements for service administration.
3. As required, participate in ordering and order coordination of relevant parts, tools, services and materials.
4. As required, execute relevant purchasing and invoicing activities within own area of responsibility and according to Corporate Governance policy.
5. Participate in strong collaboration between service administration teams to provide continuously effective administration and effective backup solutions.
6. Participate in the definition, development and deployment of visual management and management reporting including the right metrics for service administration.
7. Participate in the consistent application of global standards, processes, local and legal requirements for service administration.
8. Participate in continuous improvement, share and learn and implementation of best practices, related to service administration. Take on additional role of Process Super User, as required.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Minimum bachelors degree in Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in administration and master data management
- Self-discipline and accuracy
- SAP system experience
- Strong productivity focus and continuous improvement focus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
We Offer You
Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at tetrapakjobs.com
This job posting expires on 15/10/2021.
|Years of Experience:||3 – 10 years of experience|
|Military Status:||Exempt, Completed|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Food services/ equipments|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Position Level:||Assistant Specialist|
|Number of vacancies:||1|
|Job Location:||Bursa, İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
19 Ekim 2021