QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
• Min 3 – max 6 years of progressive experience in computer system support, design and engineering in a large distributed computing environment
• Experience designing solutions using advanced patterns such as microservices, service-oriented architecture, web services (SOAP and REST), API management, messaging systems, and event-driven architectures
• Knowledge from EAM perspective on leading edge concepts in technology including Web Technologies, Big Data, SOA, IoT, Virtualization, Containerization, Security, Cloud Computing, Mobile
• Knowledge with application lifecycle management methodologies and approaches (eg. DevOps).
• Experience documenting architecture specifications and presenting solutions
• Experience in proposal writing and business case development including a thorough understanding of ROI, cost/benefit, and TCO.
• Excellent command of English (written and verbal) is must.
• Responsible from overall/high-level application portfolio and technology landscape across MBT.
• Ensures local EAM domain strategy is aligned with Daimler IT. Prepares and reports required KPIs.
• Works in close cooperation with Daimler IT counterparts, represents MBT at EAM Info-Board Meetings.
• Manages or supports strategic IT initiatives such as application roadmaps (example: SAP portfolio), cloud strategy, data strategy, data governance etc.
• Evaluates applications concerning future readiness and sustainability.
• Relates project portfolio to application landscape, performs EA Compliance Checks for all new projects and interfaces.
• Coordinates Enterprise Architect Board, consisting of Solutions Architects from each IT team, which is responsible from developing technical solutions aligned with MBT and Daimler IT strategy.
|Years of Experience:||2 – 8 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||1|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
01 Ekim 2021