QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 1972, Flat Steel Service Center by industry, services, started its activities in trade and Turkey’s leading situated between the business groups Kibar Holding Since its inception, the country’s economy makes a significant contribution to the social welfare. Kibar Group operates in the metal, automotive, packaging, building materials, real estate, logistics, energy, food and service sectors with more than 20 companies and more than 7,000 employees.
We are looking for a colleague who will work as a ” IT Procurement Specialist ” to be employed in our Kibar Group companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Engineering
- 2+ years of IT, hardware/ software projects, communication &electronic equipments experience,
- Contracting & negotiation skills,
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent computer skills,
- Flexible to travel.
- Managing vendor portfolio and procurement requirements of Group Companies,
- Comparing and selecting the optimum supplier and offer considering price/quality/logistics,
- Creating Purchase Orders through ERP systems,
- Negotiating on the scope of commercial, technical and legal terms like cost/ payment/ delivery/warranty/service agreements,
- Yearly evaluation of suppliers/vendors for projects and procuring product/services,
- Yearly renewal of maintenance managements and controlling validity and unit price agreements.
- Yearly renewal of IT outsources’ agreements.
We cooperate with our colleagues, candidates and all internal/external partners in line with our employer branding motto “Stronger Together”. We consider that it is not a privilege providing equal opportunities to all candidates who apply to our job adverts, regardless of race, religion, language, gender, color, national or social origin, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion, pregnancy or marital status. #StrongerTogether
|Years of Experience:||2 – 4 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|Company Industry:||Holding / group of companies , Investment|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
09 Şubat 2022