QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Kibar Holding, regarding the success we have achieved, we trust the strength of our employees and we believe that our most precious treasure is our human resources. The Kibar Group has embraced a model for success and improvement through having fun and pursuing its vision of creating value.
Founded in 1972, Flat Steel Service Center by industry, services, started its activities in trade and Turkey’s leading situated between the business groups Kibar Holding Since its inception, the country’s economy makes a significant contribution to the social welfare. Kibar Group operates in the metal, automotive, packaging, building materials, real estate, logistics, energy, food and service sectors with more than 20 companies and more than 7,000 employees.
We are looking for a colleague who will work as a ” Internal Audit Specialist ” to be employed in our Kibar Group companies.
• University degree
• Passionate about learning and developing herself / himself
• Knowledge of accounting and finance processes (costing, IFRS, etc) is an asset.
• Ability to assess strategic, business and process risks
• Having strong reporting, analysis and presentation skills
• Having strong multi-tasking and planning skills
• Broad business perspective (ability to see the big picture)
• No travel restrictions.
• Manage and perform internal audit activities of holding and its subsidiaries
• Develop herself / himself and the team to maintain the continuous improvement spirit in the department
• Develop audit plan with supporting risk assessment and resource proposals
• Execute risk based process audits (including financial, compliance and operational perspectives) in accordance with International Internal Auditing Standards
• Support other projects and tasks (investigations, due diligences, etc.)
• Prepare and deliver audit reports to Executive Management and the Audit Committee
• Provide insight on compliance with company policies and procedures and regulations, and recommends improvements
• Liaise with Risk, Legal and other functions, to deliver integrated recommendations.
We cooperate with our colleagues, candidates and all internal/external partners in line with our employer branding motto “Stronger Together”. We consider that it is not a privilege providing equal opportunities to all candidates who apply to our job adverts, regardless of race, religion, language, gender, color, national or social origin, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion, pregnancy or marital status. #StrongerTogether
|Years of Experience:||2 – 5 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Company Industry:||Holding / group of companies|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||1|
|Job Location:||İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
09 Şubat 2022