QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 1972, Flat Steel Service Center by industry, services, started its activities in trade and Turkey’s leading situated between the business groups Kibar Holding Since its inception, the country’s economy makes a significant contribution to the social welfare. Kibar Group operates in the metal, automotive, packaging, building materials, real estate, logistics, energy, food and service sectors with more than 20 companies and more than 7,000 employees.
We are looking for a colleague who will work as a Group Procurement Assistant Specialist – Chemical Raw Materials Purchasing “to be employed in our Kibar Group companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of experience at procurement in a production environment (Raw material categories especially chemicals),
- Excellent computer skills required. To include as a minimum MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Office and web-based applications,
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills,
- Minimum Intermediate English level,
- Can travel (local and abroad).
- Managing vendor portfolio,
- Managing procurement requirements of Group Companies for Chemical Raw Materials Purchasing products categories,
- Comparing and selecting the optimum supplier and offer considering price, quality, logistics,
- Research of alternative suppliers, considering quality needs and obtain cost efficiency. Improving partnership with current business partners and vendors,
- Create Purchase Orders through ERP systems,
- Negotiating on the scope of commercial, technical and legal terms such as costs, payment, delivery, warranty & service agreements,
- Running tenders and preparation of bid evaluation report, which reflects all the information and the detailed analysis supporting the decision to select the supplier or contractor,
- Yearly evaluation of suppliers/vendors,
- Yearly renewal of unit price agreements.
We cooperate with our colleagues, candidates and all internal/external partners in line with our employer branding motto “Stronger Together”. We consider that it is not a privilege providing equal opportunities to all candidates who apply to our job adverts, regardless of race, religion, language, gender, color, national or social origin, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion, pregnancy or marital status. #StrongerTogether
|Years of Experience:||2 – 3 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|Company Industry:||Holding / group of companies , Investment|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
09 Şubat 2022