QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let’s simplify it… think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
Our Turgutlu facility is looking forExport Clerk. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Processes all O.E.M. and aftermarket customer shipping documents, customs paperwork, legal documents
- Processes all procurement issues, shipping documents, customs paperwork.
- To arrange transportation for outbound shipment and to arrange inbound shipments if needed.
- Define a tracking and monitoring system for all shipments.
- Works directly with warehouse and customer service representative to get all information about volume, weight and packaging of goods in order to update shipping details in systems.
- Documentation of all shipments by PC incl. archiving the files
- Communicates regularly, clearly and professionally with forwarders, i.e.: orders trucks
- Supports department in accomplishing targets for key performance indicators and reports key performance indicators
- Works with broker in order to optimize customs clearance costs such as customs overtime.
- Responsible for the accuracy of logistics related data on bpcs. Such as customs code, country of origin etc.
- Requires university graduate
- Must have experience min. 2 years in export department
- Must have experience in an automotive supplier
- Requires fluency in English both oral and written
- Time management skills required for planning and organizing to fully utilize oneself
- Good PC and main frame computer skills
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as ‘One Gates’ and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers” diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
ARE YOU DRIVEN BY POSSIBILITY?
|Years of Experience:||More than 1 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Good, Writing : Good, Speaking : Good)|
|Job Role:||Import / Export|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
16 Eylül 2021