QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Accounting Specialist oversees all activities of the department including the management of general accounting tasks, supervision of the end-to-end business accounting and reporting functions as well works with other departments.
The suitable candidate should have a passion for accounting and experience in this field. The role reports to the Country Accounting Leader.
- Ensure the proper bookkeeping and balance sheet accounts reconciliation in accordance to USGAAP, Local GAAP, Corporate Accounting Practices.
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes within the Company and ensure the deadline accomplishment.
- Ensures adherence to company’s policies and procedures and coordination in audit procedures
- Proactively performs preventive quality controls and initiates corrective actions when necessary
- Processes and controls invoices according to cost centers.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Work consultatively with the respective departments
- University degree in related fields
- Min. 5 years experience in similar role and in a multinational company
- CPA is preferred
- Solid Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Up to date knowledge of Turkish statutory accounting and Tax Legislation
- Very good knowledge of ERP accounting packages, preferably LOGO
- High standards of business ethics and professional conduct
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capacity to organise time and plan actions effectively so as to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Precision and reliability; ability to work autonomously
|Years of Experience:||More than 5 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student)|
|Company Industry:||Health, Medical products|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
16 Eylül 2021